torsdag 10 maj 2012

Joss is the boss

Vi måste tipsa alla nya (kan vi bara få säga: AVENGERS!) och gamla Whedonistas att läsa Joss senaste inlägg på Whedonesque här.

What doesn't change is that I've had the smartest, most loyal, most passionate, most articulate group of -- I'm not even gonna say fans. I'm going with "peeps" -- that any cult oddity such as my bad self could have dreamt of.  (...)

If you think topping a box office record compares with someone telling you your work helped them through a rough time, you're probably new here. (For the record, and despite my inhuman distance from the joy-joy of it: topping a box office record is super-dope. I'm an alien, not a robot.)  So this is me, saying thank you. All of you. You've taken as much guff for loving my work as I have for over-writing it, and you deserve, in this our time of streaming into the main, to crow. To glow. To crow and go "I told you so", to those Joe Blows not in the know.

Det finns också en ingående intervju där Rutherford D. Actualperson har frågat ut Joss om framtiden. Nu ser vi vansinnigt mycket fram mot Cabin in the Woods Much Ado About Nothing rebooten av "Air Bud" vi alla längtat efter så länge.

Inga kommentarer: