tisdag 13 december 2011

Ord att leva efter

Veckans omröstning frågar vilken fras som är den du alltid återkommer till - ditt motto, din snuttefilt, din koan, det du muttrar för dig själv eller ropar från bergstopparna - dina ord, helt enkelt.

What are your words?

Winter is coming
Som alla Starks i Winterfell vet.





May the Force be with you
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes.








Live long and prosper
önskar dig the most pacifist and logical of races.








Cthulhu Fhtagn
Iä! Iä! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!





With great power comes great responsibility
Det bästa rådet en superhjälte kan få.







So say we all
It won't be an easy journey. It will be long and arduous. But I promise you one thing. On the memory of those lying here before you, we shall find it. And Earth will become our new home. So say we all!






Geronimo!
Geronimo! är det nya Allons-y!






You killed my father. Prepare to die.
When I was strong enough, I dedicated my life to the study of fencing. So the next time we meet, I will not fail. I will go up to the six-fingered man and say, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."





There is no spoon
Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.






And now for something completely different
Lemon curry?

9 kommentarer:

Susanne sa...

This is not the droids you are looking for!

Anonym sa...

...and there was much rejoicing.

Anna på Borgen sa...

What now, what now, Py-an-far?

Anonym sa...

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonym sa...

Before you judge a man, you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes

Anonym sa...

-Må ditt ego expandera!
-På din bekostnad!

Linn The Pink Viking sa...

Men gaaah, hur ska man kunna välja ETT alternativ!?! Jag säger flera av dessa regelbundet!

Lisa sa...

Do or do not. There is no try.

Nikst sa...

Äh, inget av dem.Ni missade den självklara "Lets hug it out" ; )